© Kudinova N. T., Pahomov R. G., 2007
Training the Red Army officers in the years of the Civil War
October 1917. The party of Bolsheviks comes to power in Russia. The formation of the new Soviet State was impossible without strong and disciplined army. The problem of training the Red Army officers proved to be in the center of Bolsheviks attention immediately after their taking power. It was necessary to solve this problem under severe conditions of Civil War and foreign military intervention and facing many problems. This was the first experiment and the beginning of creating Soviet military school that proved its justifiability in the years of World War II.
- Rossiyskiy gosudarstvennyy arkhiv sotsial`no-politicheskoy istorii. F. 17. Op. 4. D. 136.
- Kuz`min N. VUZ v Grazhdanskuyu voynu // Voennyy vestnik. 1928. ¹ 7.
- Rossiyskiy gosudarstvennyy voennyy arkhiv. F. 62. Op. 1. D. 70.
- Istoriya VUZ (Iz tsirkulyarnogo pis`ma po vsem VUZ) // Voennyy vestnik. 1921. ¹ 9.
- Rossiyskiy gosudarstvennyy voennyy arkhiv. F. 62. Op. 1. D. 69.
- ZHukov G. K. Vospominaniya i razmyshleniya. M., 1992.
- Rossiyskiy gosudarstvennyy voennyy arkhiv. F. 62. Op. 1. D. 64.
- Domozhirov N. Podgotovka kosmonavta i obuchenie armii //Voennoe znanie. 1922. ¹ 5.
- Lushnikov A. M. Sovetskaya voennaya shkola v 1921-1941. YAroslavl`, 1997.
Download article (249.8 Kb)