© Kulik V. I., 2007
Displacement of maximum cutting power under tangential processing
The article deals with the experimental results of the maximum cutting power displacement of its initial position under faltering cutting with variable thickness of a cut. It is characteristic of tangential processing and can be explained by the machine tool design or by the method (counter or passing) of cutting, but not by the cutting process. Reduction of power consumption is revealed at the moment of cutting as compared to the idling running in a circuit of submissions with a passing method of processing. If counter methods are used, power consumed in the circuit of submissions is always greater than at the idle running. If a counter method of processing is used the period of allowance removal (cutting period) increases. If a passing method is used the period of allowance removal ( cutting period_) decreases. With a counter method of processing the maximum power cutting is overdue, with a passing method it occurs earlier than the theoretical calculations forecast.
- Tatlitskiy N. I. YAvleniya zapazdyvaniya usiliy pri preryvistom rezanii s peremennoy tolshchinoy sreza // Vestnik mashinostroeniya. 1969. ¹ 4.
- Kulik V. I., Chernyanskiy P. M. Pogreshnosti obrabotki, zavisyashchie ot kinematiki rezaniya // Izvestiya vuzov. Mashinostroenie. 1972. ¹ 7.
- Prytkov V. T., Tatlitskiy A. V. Kurs elektricheskikh izmereniy. M.-L. 1960.
- Etin A. O. Kinematicheskiy analiz metodov obrabotki metallov rezaniem. M., 1964.
- Kulik V. I. Issledovanie kinematiki i potokov moshchnosti v stankakh tangentsial`noy obrabotki. M., 1973.
Download article (1140.5 Kb)