© Leontiev R. G., Komarova V. V., 2008
The Public Choice at the Railway Transport in Socially-Oriented Economy
The public choice is defined as a mechanism of collective (state) decision development and making concerning manufacture, distributions, exchange and consumption of the public benefits in the socially-oriented economy. The public choice at transport is one of the constituent elements of the socially-oriented economy as a whole. Realization of the public choice at the railway transport is carried out through the system of pricing for cargo transportation. In this relation the system of formation and regulation of tariffs for cargo railway transportation arouses interest.
- Akhinov G. A., ZHil`tsov E. N. Ekonomika obshchestvennogo sektora: Uchebnoe posobie. M., 2008.
- Leont`ev R. G. Izbrannoe: monograficheskie tsikly (1984-2005): V 3 t. Habarovsk, 2006.
- Lapidus B. M. Ekonomicheskie problemy upravleniya zheleznodo-rozhnym transportom Rossii v period stanovleniya rynochnykh otnosheniy. M., 2001.
- Vitte S. YU. Printsipy zheleznodorozhnykh tarifov po perevozke gruzov. SPb., 1910.
- Kontseptsiya strukturnoy reformy Federal`nogo zheleznodorozhnogo transporta // Gudok. 1998. 22 maya.
Download article (663.3 Kb)