UDC 621.9. 048.4
© M. U. Sarilov, A. M. Zlygostev, 2011
RESEARCH OF THE PLASMA CHANNEL AND THE MECHANISM OF HEAT TRANSFER DURING ELECTROSPARK PROCESSING
Physical sense and regularities of plasma existence in electrospark processing are considered. The role of plasma column for transfer of heat and electric energy in electrospark processing is discussed. It is shown that the accuracy of electrospark processing can be increased with external electromagnetic field.
Keywords: electrospark processing, the plasma channel, an interelectrode interval, a voltage of breakdown, an electric field, a magnetic field, plasma, thermal generation, a heat transfer, temperature, electric discharge, a plasma column
- Zolotykh B.N., Melder R. R. Physical bases of electroerosive processing. M.: Mechanical engineering, 1977.- 43 pag.
- Krasuk V.ņ. About the physical processes underlying electric methods of processing // Electric methods of processing. - M.: Mechanical engineering, 1951. - 155 pag.
- Lazarenko B.R. and Lazarenko N.I. Electrospark processing of current-carrying materials. - M.: Academy of sciences the USSR, 1958. - 300 pag.
- Mitskevich M.K., etc. Electroerosive processing of metals / Under edition I.G.Nekrashevicha.-Minsk: the Science and technics, 1988. - 216 pag.
- Namitokov K.K. Electroerosive of the phenomenon. M.: Energy. - 1978. - 456 pag.
- Foteev N.K. Technology of electroerosive processing. M.: Mechanical engineering, 1980. - 184 pag.
- Skanavi G.I. Physics deelectrics (area of strong fields). M.: Fizmatgiz, 1958. - 907 pag.
- Arcshimovich L.A. That each physicist should know about plasma. The edition Ļ 2 M.: Atomizdat, 1977, - 112 pag.
- The heating engineer of metallurgical manufacture. “. 1. Theoretical bases: the Manual for high schools / Krivandin ¬.ņ., Arutjunov V.A., Belousov V.V., etc. - M.: MISIS, 2002. - 608 pag.
Download article (194.4 Kb)