© A. I. Andreyev, M. B. Medvedeva, 2011
THE EXPERIMENTAL RESEARCH OF DYNAMICS OF RADON INFLOW INTO OFFICE ACCOMMODATIONS
Results of the experimental research of radon volume activity in the building of FESTU are given. Dynamics of radon inflow into office accommodations is considered as a function of season. Battery radon emissions into office accommodations with increase of radon volume activity exceeding hygienic standards are discussed. Risks of malignant formation in workers due to radon irradiation are estimated.
Keywords: battery radon emissions, radon volume activity, risks of malignant formations.
- Radiation. Doses, effects, risk: transl. from Eng. – ╠.: ╠ir, 1990.
- Zhukovsky M.V., Kruzhalov A.V., Gourvich V.B., Yarmoshenko I.V. Radonic safety of buildings. – Ekaterinburg. The UrB of RAS, 2000.
- Andreyev A.I., Medvedeva M.B. The experimental researches of radon volume activity in the building premises of FESTU. The bulletin of scientific messages ╣ 15 : coll. of proc. / under edit. of W.I. Strogonov. – Khabarovsk: Publishing FESTU, 2011.
- Geophysical service of the Russian Academy of Sciences. –access mode: http://www.ceme.gsras.ru/ccd.htm.
- Andreyev A.I., Kokovkin A.A. Technique of an estimation of radonic danger on objects of the Far Eastern railway. Modern problems of regional development: materials of the ▓▓ intern. scient. conf. Birobidzhan, 2008, October 0 – 09/ under edit. of E.J. Frisman. Birobidzhan: The ICARP FEB RAS, 2008.
- Reflection of some features of faultive zones in the near to Olha and southern Angara territory in radon emanations /└.└ Bobrov // Tectonphysics Ŕ and actual questions of sciences about the earth. 2009. Vol. 2.
- Norms of radiating safety NRS – 99/2009. Sanitary rules and norms SanPiN 188.8.131.523 – 09.
- Maslodudov J., Kun S. Technique of detection of radonic radiation in premises and in the open air. – Access mode : http://2001.vernadsky.info/e7/w01045.html.
Download article (352.3 Kb)