© Umanets I. F., 2006
Grammar acquisition through communication games
Grammar acquisition is increasingly viewed as crucial to language acquisition. However, learning grammar is often perceived as a tedious and laborious process. From my teaching experience I have noticed how enthusiastic students are about practicing language by means of games. I consider games as a means of helping students to learn without a conscious analysis or understanding of the learning process while they acquire communicate competence as second language users.
- Babinskaya P. K. Prakticheskiy kurs metodiki prepodavaniya ino-strannykh yazykov. Minsk, 2005.
- Cheremnova N. V., Cheremnov V. S. Angliyskiy yazyk: tekhnologiya osvoeniya inostrannykh yazykov NEOS. Minsk, 2004.
- Obshchaya metodika obucheniya inostrannym yazykam: Hrestomatiya / Sost. A. A. Leont`ev. M., 1991.
- Passov E. I., Kuzovlev V. P. Masterstvo i lichnost` uchitelya (na primere deyatel`nosti uchitelya inostrannogo yazyka). M., 2001.
- Kontseptsiya kommunikativnogo obucheniya inoyazychnoy kul`ture v sredney shkole: Posobie dlya uchitelya / Pod red. E. I. Passova, V. V. Tsar`kovoy. M., 1993.
- Starkov A. P., Ostrovskiy B. S. English 5th jear: Kniga dlya chteniya. M., 2001.
- Mitrofanova O. D., Kostomarov V. G. Metodika prepodavaniya russkogo yazyka kak inostrannogo. M., 1990.
- Takman B. U. Pedagogicheskaya psikhologiya: ot teorii k praktike: Per. s angl. M., 1991.
Download article (418 Kb)